PLEASE SHARE!!!!!    Do not chase!  Offer food.

        http://www.poochandclaws.com/how-to-catch-a-skittish-or-shy-dog-video/

From: Rachel Warner <rdwar...@gmail.com>
Date: July 6, 2015 9:45:53 AM EDT
Cc: "ucneighb...@googlegroups.com" <ucneighb...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [UCNeighbors] Small dog sighted

I see this same dog at 7:30 at 49th and Springfield. :( hopefully the dog gets captured and returned home soon!

On Jul 6, 2015, at 9:31 AM, jerzie_girl2004 via UCNeighbors <ucneighb...@googlegroups.com > wrote:

Hi all

My husband was on his way to work and saw a small white poodle-type dog running at 46th and Baltimore (south side). She/he was running west on Baltimore. He tried to get it but it ran away. It had a shaved body and fluffy tail and head and was wearing a blue collar. He had to get to work so couldn't keep following but hopefully someone is looking for him/her.

Take care
Melissa