Anyone recognize this cat?

from craigslist: Found Super-Cute Cat Needs Home (West Philly/Clark Park) CONTACT: t8d5k-5212842...@comm.craigslist.org

This cat has been in the neighborhood for the past several days. She is probably a few years old, very affectionate and friendly, though a little shy. I have been putting food and water out but cannot take another cat in. She clearly was a pet as she loves to be pet and handled. She is skinny but appears healthy. I hope someone can take her in and give her a proper home! If you are interested let me know and I can bring her in and arrange to have you pick her up. Again, she is really cute and friendly. 46th and Baltimore

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/laf/5212842384.html