Begin forwarded message:

From: Naomi Segal <naomi...@gmail.com>
Date: September 24, 2015 8:57:27 PM EDT
To: Naomi Segal <naomi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Kol Tzedek needs branches, bamboo or other for the roof of the Sukkah -- any ideas?

Kol Tzedek -- West Philadelphia's Reconstructionist Synagogue -- is building its Sukkah -- temporary structure in Clark Park on Sunday (yes, we have a permit). We'll take bamboo stalks, corn stalks, tree branches and leaves, palm fronds or any material that has grown from the ground and then been completely cut; best is without flowers (to attract less stinging insects) .

The Sukkah crew will come to you to get this; they'll even clean your garden if you want. Please get in touch ASAP with Rory at rory.schonn...@gmail.com or 203-417-0081. We hope to build the Sukkah on Sunday morning, so hope to get the Schach before then. Rory's hoping mostly on Saturday.

Suggestions are also welcome. We've been getting it from UC Green, but that wasn't an option this year.

Thanks!

Naomi

(apologies for cross posting if you see this multiple times...)

--
Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
Justice is never "JUST US." - Rabbi Marc Kline