This is sarcastic right?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Diller <dill...@dillernet.com>
To: Karen Heenan <karen6...@msn.com>
Cc: lml3new <lml3...@gmail.com>; Ucneighbors List <u...@ucneighbors.org>; pfsni
<pf...@ccat.sas.upenn.edu>; purple <univcity@list.purple.com>; ClarkPark Totlot
<clarkparktot...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 3:57 pm
Subject: Re: [UC] Re: [UCNeighbors] Scammers at your door....

Verizon has spent months deploying fiber all over our block and all over west
philly. I'm not surprised they are walking around trying to sign up people!
Their truck has been on our block for weeks.

But please refuse, Verizon Fios is a total scam and waste of your money. Use
Comcast, it's the best! Comcast is a local employer and offers much better
service for the money.

-andy

Andrew Diller