I've heard Chapo was found this morning, but there have been other sightings of a small stray today. See Nadia's note below:

From: Nadia Adawi <nadia.ad...@gmail.com>
Date: December 28, 2016 5:20:36 PM EST
Subject: Re: [UCNeighbors] LOST Chihuahua "Chapo" 56th & Market, Reward

I don’t know if this is the same dog but I’ve just heard that there was a dog meeting this description at 48th and Baltimore this afternoon. We saw him at 49th and Spruce this morning, and he may have been up as far as 46th and Fairmount earlier. He seems to be coming up to people walking dogs so if you’re out dog walking, keep your eyes open. He may be injured - I got close enough to almost pick him up but he would not let me touch him.
Nadia