Dan Sully wrote:
* jffkm shaped the electrons to say...
update'ing.  then realized that there are no ppc deb packages at
debian.slimdevices.com.  am I missing something or have the packages
not been compiled yet?  hoping to get 6.5 up and running but i'm having
a heck of a time getting to the end.  I see a lot of users with similar
problems though.  any help would be appreciated.  thanks guys.

We cannot continue to support all the different platforms Debian supports.

No one can hope to keep up with any family of linux distros.

Isn't that one of the attractive things about writing it all in Perl?

It is why I write Java, write once, debug everywhere....

--
Pat
http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html