I'm not sure of anything ATM.  What I know on this subject: /tmp has
15GB of free space, and that amount stays more or less constant when
there are no problems (i.e. it seems everything is cleaning up decently
after itself).  Whether something suddenly spikes /tmp usage and fills
it with 15GB of data is an open question.  No idea.

However, that does bring up an interesting point.  If rebooting the
server always brings it back after it suffers an episode, I could
schedule a periodic "therapeutic/preventative reboot".  Just like
managing a Windows server...

--
CatBus