I installed it today on my Ubuntu 7.10 pc. I downloaded the file,
extracted it to my desktop, copied the Alien BBC folder to
/usr/share/squeezecenter/plugins.
I then restarted squeezecenter - sudo /etc/init.d/squeezecenter
restart
and bingo there was alien bbc excellent. Listened to bit of stuff, then
restarted my pc. None of my squeexeboxes would connect. Squeezecenter
said no player found. I tried to set up net working on a couple of the
players and nothing.
I took the alien bbc file out of plugins and the players came back on.
I put the alien bbc folder back in plugins and no problem it`s back.
Tried restarting the pc again and ..... same problem.
Does anyone know what I have to do to stop this happening eveytime I
restart my pc?

--
nothingspecial