Hi

I've just setup my squeezecenter and squeezebox on Ubuntu 8.04.1.

Everything works fine and I've followed the tutorial that Robin made
about the Net-UDAP perl script, to make things work.
http://projects.robinbowes.com/Net-UDAP/trac

Everyday, well, approx every 10-20 minutes or so, the connection to BBC
keeps dropping (I'm using AlienBBC) and after a couple of seconds comes
back on.

The wireless signal strength is always approx 60%.

The squeezecenter server is running upstairs, whilst the receiver is
downstairs.

We have only one other machine running off the wireless network, which
is mine and I'm not running/downloading anything that might affect the
bandwidth of the wireless.

Does anyone have any idea why it keeps dropping off? Our LAN is small
(10 people) and the network is gigabit enabled.

--
Gainax