Hi all - Thanks for taking the time to look into this for me.

In answer to your questions :-

* I Checked FreeNAS UPnP service - It was not enabled.
* Current Slimnas is v1.1.2, Squeezecenter 7.2.1-23502-noCPAN.
* Versions kept the same at last three rebuilds.
* Squeezecenter carries on running after the error is reported.
* Squeezebox continues to access music files OK after the error.
* Original installation was slightly earlier version of Slimnas and
Sqeezecenter (no records kept but was on M.Herger webpage about 4 weeks
ago).
* Each time I reloaded I totally stripped out the \slimnas folder and
all sub-directories below.
* Each stripout & re-load encountered the DBI folder problem (described
before)
* Squeezebox still playing music files OK.*

I have noticed the DNS v4 Server address was left blank, have tonight
changed this to the router address. That seens to have significantly
reduced the number of errors on the log file back to 1 error.

I the opened the squeezecenter service on the PC by clicking on the
hyperlink showing the port address at the slimserver page on FreeNAS -
I then had had this service open whilst running the squeezebox, and
noticed a number of errors came from this. The new logfile is attached.

Regards

Wezzer

|Filename: server.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6041|

wezzer