On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Gus
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just opened a Terminal (that's what I think you mean by a "shell")
> and entered  - sudo su- followed by  -albumart-qt-  but get the
> following message back:  -bash: albumart-qt: command not found-
>
> Was this what you meant, or have I done this wrong?  Pretty new to
> Ubuntu, so thanks for your patience!

First off, make sure you both downloaded *and* installed the .deb from
the web site. If not, download the .deb and install it using gdebi or
dpkg.  Google for installing .deb package on Ubuntu if you need help
with installing a .deb package.

Yes, by shell I mean Terminal.  sudo and su are two different ways to
gain special security permissions, in this case root.  You don't need
-- or want -- to be root to run albumart-qt.  Just start Terminal and
run "albumart-qt" by itself.  If you've installed the .deb then it
should already be in the path and it should start right up.

Ben