What format are your files in? If they are MP3, check to make sure that
you only have ID3v2 tags, and no ID3v1 tags or APE tags. It is possible
to have multiple sets of tags, and that will mess things up. If your
files are FLAC with standard Vorbis comments for tags, I don't have any
good suggestions for you. Good luck.

--
aubuti

Nothing high-end, but music anywhere I want it. MSI Wind desktop (Ubuntu
8.10) feeding: Basement: SB2 > JVC JA-S44 > ESS Tempest LS8;
Kitchen/Dining: Duet > AudioSource Amp100 > 2 pairs Polk RC60i; Living
room: SB3 > Technics SA-EX140 > Bose Acoustimass 3; Bedroom: Boom +
SBC; Study: Duet > Klipsch ProMedia 2.0; Kid's bedroom: SB2 > Klipsch
ProMedia 2.0
http://www.last.fm/user/aubuti/