Weird. This is the 3rd time I have observed that all the playlists in my
playlist folder have vanished. No files in there. I seem to recall I
have observed this after upgrades (7.2 to 7.3 and now 7.3 to 7.3.1),
but didn't make note. I just remember that the same thing happened
before. Has anyone else seen this?

I run 7.3.1 on Ubuntu 8.10-64bit. No playlist issues ever in the
Windows installation.

Related question: what does SC do when it encounters playlists in a
folder in the a subfolder withinin the designated music folder, however
this is not the designated playlist folder. Could this lead it to delete
playlists in the designated playlist folder? Or would it just ignore
playlists outside the designated playlist folder?

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: 3.3 GHz Intel E8600 Core 2 Duo (8GB) - Vista Ultimate 64 &
Ubuntu 8.10 64
Sources: SB3 (4), SB Boom (2), Duet, Accuphase DP65v CD
Amplifier: Accuphase E306v
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tuned by Darmstadt Psychoacoustics Lab
Headphones: Grado SR-1