macanucaire, bpa

Following some good advice I received here a while back I successfully
compiled mplayer for the armel Linkstation pro with the ssods patches
and I think the floating point patches. My mplayer works fine on both
the Linkstation Pro and the Linkstation Live when opened up with
Freelink I think this is Debian etch kernel 2.6.12.  I'm not 100% sure
whether this is the same as that supporting optware but I'm happy to
share.

You need to put the mplayer bin in the appropriate directory and I have
a modified custom-convert.conf file for Alien which needs to go in the
Plugin directory and i have a slightly modifies mplayer.sh file that
has to go somewhere as well.

I've used this with various versions of Squeezecenter and it's always
worked.

I'm currently using it with SC 7.3.2 with the latest Alien and it's
fine. I also have the iPlayer plugin and they happily coexist

I'll work out how to attach the mplayer when I have a bit more time.

eddie

--
jwepugh