Hi Klaas, thank you very much for the new release!

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get it to run... I installed in on a
pretty plain 7.3.3 - 24736 SC release on Ubuntu 8.04. The only thing i
altered were the folders:
1) /etc/squeezecenter/BrutefirDRC/filters that I changed to
/etc/squeezecenter/BruteFIR/filters
2) /etc/squeezecenter/BrutefirDRC/settings that I changed to
/etc/squeezecenter/BruteFIR/settings

I used your example filters (v1.0.1) as a starting point. Of course I
changed the absolut path for BruteFIR to write its wisdom file.

When I want to play a song from an album, it starts to jump from one
song to the next, without playing a tone...

So, now I don't know where to start debugging...

--
Hering