I have BruterDRC loaded on a Ubuntu Hardy server I have Bruterfir on the
menus but I am confused about the filters, I set up a filters directory
and a settings directory like in the instructions and squeezecenter has
ownership. The filter listing is empty. I am confused because the filter
extension says txt and I have the example files in the filter directory
plus a right and left pcm file I  made with drc

Should the filter extension on the menu be pcm?

Do the text files go in the filter directory or in the setting
directory?

--
Tbrooke