Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions and help. I got Squeezebox
working with my old box running Ubuntu Server. I used the wiki to do
the installation last night and it was surprisingly easier than I
thought it would be. I didn't need to mess with any dependencies (but I
was anticipating I would) and I'm scanning my library and listening to
the internet radio right now as I write this. The problem I did have,
though, was that I have libraries in two separate locations. I just
added a link from the second folder to the first folder and set the
music library to the first folder. Thanks for the suggestion about
VortexBox, agillis. I checked it out but I think I'm set with
SqueezeCenter now. Thanks again for all the help.

Mark

--
mark2