I have a PC with a fresh Ubuntu install connected to a Vista PC via
ethernet with a switch in between and they seem to "sense" eachother,
but I can't get internet from the Vista PC to the Ubuntu PC. The Vista
PC connects via Wifi to a router and has to  share it in order for the
ubuntu to get the juice. I have a wifi card installed in the machine,
but I can't find anywhere to make it connect to wifi. The card is a
Asus WL138G v2.

I am now on my third Ubuntu install and I just can't make it work -
please help I am so tired of this crap...

All I want is to install Squeezecenter and make the wireless card work
so that I can connect to it with a Duet controller in addition to the
Transporter connecting via ethernet.

--
cybervision_