Hi all,

I've recently purchased a SqueezeBox Boom and a second hand HP T5725
Thin Client (512Mb DOM, 256Mb RAM) to use as a music server. I have a
powered 500Gb USB Hard Drive for the music.

After deciding which OS to use
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=61449) I upgraded the
HP internal flash DOM to 2Gb and installed the basic Debian Lenny from
http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst with no additional features from
the following page

[image:
http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/linux/2005/09/29/graphics/fig04-software-select.png]

Then I updated sources.list with nano and installed squeezecenter
successfully.

My Boom can now see and connect to SqueezeCenter on the HP

The problem is that I cannot access the web interface from my Vista
laptop using http://192.168.1.66:9000/. When I try to access it the
browser just hangs forever. It is definitely trying to resolve it
though as changing the port number errors. I can also ping 192.168.1.66
from the laptop.

I'm a bit stuck now, please could anyone help with this?

cheers, Dave :)

--
davidrhodes