Hi there,

i got a IBM Netvista 2800 ThinClient where i installed Squeezecenter
and it runs fine. Now i also wan't to play music on this machine so i
download Squeezeslave, but i got only "Illegal Instruction" on Startup.

So i've downloaded the sourcecode and compiled it on the Netvista. I've
used makefile.linux26-alsa. The process gone fine but i also got
"Illegal Instruction".
I'd edit the makefile to -march=I586 and -march=pentium-mmx but nothing
changed. After each compile i deleted the hole Folder and extracted it
again to have a clean start point.

The Netvista got a Pentium Mobile MMX. CPUinfo says vendor=5, model=8.
The os is a debian based Linux called voyage with alsa and Kernel
2.6.19.

Anyone a Idea how to compile the source to run Squeezeslave on this
machine?

Thanks
Phil

--