Hi

Just installed ubuntu 8.10 and its all up and running, downloaded and
installed squeezebox server and just going through the setup...when it
asks for the music folder I cannot for the life of me find my USB drive
in the list and not sure what to put into the path?

Its mounted and shows on the desktop as FREECOM HDD and the folder I
want is simply named music. The Mount Point listed in the volume tab for
the usb drive is /media/FREECOM HDD which doesn't seem to work, so I'm
assuming the path should be /media/FREECOM HDD/music, but in the
squeezebox list media only shows the 2 cdrom drives. I can access the
drive fine from the deskop and places.

Any ideas?

--
chn68b