htrd;485149 Wrote:
> Klaas wrote:
> [color=blue]
> Ok, a tentative proposal.... change brutefirwrapper to handle its input
> and
> output in wav format, rather than pcm, because the wav header carries
> the
> bitrate. I might have some hacking time for this over the weekend - is
> your
> latest code in svn?

thats quite a good idea!! so we would only need to convert all input to
wav this should be possible without problems.

A few questions:
1. would brutefirwrapper handle the different bitrates, i.e. 16bit and
24bit wav files?
2. would brutefirwrapper use the same sampling rate for in and output
(would be needed to get the squeezeboxserver resample support working)?

Source Repository:
I switched to use GIT for development, because I have a few ruby
projects on github and wanted to use the same version control system.
Sourceforge does not hold the SVN and GIT Repos in sync so I deleted the
SVN repository. I hope this is no problem? I can check in the stuff if
it would help you?

--
Klaas

Creator of *BrutefirDrc* see http://klaasprause.com/brutefirdrc

Hardware:
Squeezebox v3 with digital out tweaking and custom power supply, Tact
TDA2200 Digital Amplifier, MBL 311-D Speaker