Niklas;497927 Wrote:
> I have an old Mac Mini (PowerPC) running Ubuntu. Is it possible to
> install Squeezebox Server on it? It's really the only computer in my
> house that is always turned on.
>
> Regards,
>
> Niklas

What Ubuntu release is it?

In any case, go ahead and try it. These days there'll be a few warning
messages that will pop up during SBS installation on Ubuntu, but just
charge ahead.

You are likely to encounter the USB drive issue if your music resides
on an external drive. Easy enough to fix.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: Shuttle X27D - Ubuntu 8.04LTS - SBS 7.4.1
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Duet (1), Accuphase DP65v CD
Amplifier: Accuphase E306v - Creek OBH21/22
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned) - Audioengine 5/S8 - Acoustic
Energy Aego M
Headphones: Grado SR-1