JJZolx;578234 Wrote:
> I doubt that the server log can lend any useful information for a
> problem that exists between the Transporter and DAC.

You would be exactly right there...I appear to have wasted everyone's
time, sorry folks.

I have just tried the T and SB3 optically and no go, the DAC will work
fine on the phono spdif now..

however, trying my sb3 the dac says 48k but with stutter. It looks like
the dac is not working properly. Return to maker I believe!!!

I will caress my reliable american gear! and curse the british
rubbish....

I will update this for the benefit of any other unfortunates....

--
mudlark

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>ESPAudio P09B Active filter>NAP140+260A>Rhapsody,
Avondale and Naim cable, Kubuntu Loony Lion servers, various boxes for
storage.
SB3 Flycatcher 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeBox Server 7.5.2 testing