Hi,

I've been using a couple of scripts to provide a shell command line
interface to my squeezeserver for quite some time now.  They also work
well in scripts and from cron.  I recently cleaned it all up and shoved
the code on Google Code:

http://code.google.com/p/squeezy/downloads/list

This is just to let people know it's there, should anybody be
interested.  The README file is attached, as is a HELP file containing
the full list of options (although this is specific to my players and
my shortcuts).

The feature list is pretty much focused on the things I do regularly.
But its pretty easy to add more options.

Steve

|Filename: squeezy.HELP.txt                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11841|

smblott