I've been having the following problem the last week or so. It actually
started with 7.5.3, but has continued after updating to 7.5.4.

The server just stops responding and playing, but the process is still
running. Restarting, or even stopping/starting does not help: Process
is running, but is not responding at web interface from localhost or
other computers, nor with my Android control softwares.

Even rebooting the computer does not help. Only reinstalling the
software from the .deb file works. It is of course annoying to have to
do this (third time I've done it this week). Any suggestions on how I
can figure out what's going wrong?

--
Kvaks