castalla;640112 Wrote:
> This loss of the log file on reboot is a pain.  I have to run the tablet
> on mains because the battery blew up!  Which means at some point if I
> can get it working I'll need to switch off and move to a better house
> location.
Now I'm confused. At first I didn't see any particular advantage to
running SBS on a tablet. Controlling SBS via a tablet -- sure. But
running SBS on a tablet? Among other things, tablets usually go to
sleep to save batteries, and that would kill your music stream.

Now you say that the tablet is going to be tethered to an outlet all
the time? If that's the case, why not just use a pc or a NAS? Are you
planning to replace the battery eventually? Or is the idea to
re-purpose the tablet because its utility as a tablet is diminished
without a battery?

--
aubuti