The Duo v2 doesn't list SqueezeCenter as an option for streaming
devices.
It also has an ARM processor (instead of a Sparc). I suspect that
Netgear won't have any intention to have the v2 Squeezebox enabled.
http://www.readynas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/ReadyNAS_Comparison_Home.pdf

If I were you I would post on the ReadyNAS forum and ask that same
question.

And if you get the chance to sell the Duo v2 and buy the ULTRA 2
instead I would certainly do that. The ULTRA series have a powerful x86
processor.

--
Pascal Hibon

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 1 x SB Touch - all wireless
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.1. w iTunes plugin
iPeng on iPod Touch.
SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.