pablolie;690306 Wrote:
> Are you sure you installed and configured 11.04 identically on both your
> original and you new machine?

They were both former work machines that I brought home so although I'm
sure they aren't identical, I can't figure out what possible difference
there is between them that would cause this problem.

> The only thing I see that might be worth trying: connect all SB to
> msb.com. Upgrade the firmware (which I assume it's already done, but
> I'd force it just to make sure). Hard reset.

Unfortunately, I've tried that 2x with the Radio right here.

Next, I am going to bring back my old server and see if they can
connect to
it after all.

Thanks for the help to both of you.

--