Stoker wrote:
> Hi Sbp
>
> Not using it yet, but will be going down this root as soon as my USB DAC
> arrives. I was thinking (hoping) to use a usb wifi adapter as well as
> usb DAC. Should I be able to get this all working by just following the
> posts in this thread? You mention a new verion of piCoPlayer is it worth
> waiting for that?
>
> Cheers
> --Ian

Hi Ian.

The USB DAC is working fine with the present version.

Regarding the WiFi it will be much better with the new version, but if
you aren't afraid to change some lines you might be able to get it to
work following this advice:

In the microcore forum Gerrelt wrote
http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,14491.0.html :
" I also added this line to bootlocal.sh to make it connect at startup:

/usr/local/bin/wifi.sh -a 2>&1 > /tmp/wifi.log

But that didn't work at first. I had to add the line again (so two of
the same lines) to get it working.

I allready noticed when executing wifi.sh by hand it only worked the
second time.

It feels like the first time it activates the wifi dongle, and the
second time it's allready activated.
Any thoughts on that?"