Triode wrote:
> I've added a few changes to the git repo - could people building their
> own check these work ok, will build the binaries tomorrow...:
>
> - add ability to set rt priority of output thread for linux alsa
> - add locking of all memory if able to do so on linux alsa
> - add pcm support of 352800, 384000 (requires patched server)
> - fix bug with disabling output on alsa where mutex was not locked
> - change mutex locking for vorbis decode

Hi Triode,

I'd love to try it. Unfort. I do not have an armv6 toolchain to compile
it for the Touch.

I'l continue with all the tasklet and process prio setting tests on the
Touch as soon as I have an armv6 binary.
I havn't done anything around prios since the 09b11 defaults to 40.

If you know a good guide to setup a slim toolchain for arm6, please let
me know.

Cheers