JackofAll - big thanks for all the work you've put in on thi, its been a
huge help.

I've just completed a fresh install of Fedora 18 (replacing F16 which
I've used the last couple of years) and used your instructions to
install LMS from your repo.  Biggest problem I had was with the firewall
as I am running headless and installed Fedora without a desktop GUI (to
keep it as slim as possible) which meant I couldn't access the GUI for
firewalld to set the zone.  The documentation for changing firewalld via
command line / config files is very unhelpful and I failed to get any
setting to 'stick', despite spending a good hour or so trying so I ended
uninstalling it and going back to good old iptables and copying over the
config files from previous install.  This threw a wobbly "iptables:
Applying firewall rules: WARNING: The state match is obsolete. Use
conntrack instead." which required changing many of the rules before it
would work (fortunately a relatively easy task).

Only issue I'm having now relates to the log rotation cron job:-

"/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:

error: skipping "/var/log/squeezeboxserver/server.log" because parent
directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by
group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell
logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.
error: skipping "/var/log/squeezeboxserver/scanner.log" because parent
directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by
group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell
logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation."

Should be an easy fix but I'm not sure where to go?