Hi
First of all, thanks a lot for piCorePlayer.
It litteraly took me 6 minutes to download, install and have music
playing through the analog port!
The setup was very easy.

So my next step was to use the my external USB DAC (Benchmark DAC1).
After fiddling around for 2 more minutes, i was able to get sound out of
the USB port through my USB DAC.
Unfortunately there's a lot of static and it's just not usable.

As suggested, I've tried increasing the buffer size without success:
-o default:CARD=B10 -n Pi -a 800:4

I'm no Linux guru so I haven't tried much so far.

FYI, I'm using a wired connection.  The pops and clicks can be heard
regardless of what i'm streaming (44.1 khz, 48 khz, 16 bits, FLAC, MP3,
WAV, etc etc)

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

Etienne