LOGITECHMEDIASERVER-7.8.0-0.10.20130409GIT1365449102

A spare 10 mins, so I started looking into the problems with the
git1365073464 build. It seems that 'the issue has already been dealt
with by Michael'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98510-LMS-7-8-on-OSX-10-8-3&p=743968&viewfull=1#post743968).
Basically if you updated, then you already had a populated server.prefs
and would not have had an issue, (like Castalla), but if it was a first
time install, with a blank server.prefs, then the service wouldn't have
started.

Anyway, I just made a new build after pulling git1365449102. I've done a
clean install and and update and it fired up in both cases. Until I have
time to test further I'll leave it in the testing repo. If you want to
test....

  sudo yum --enablerepo=community-squeeze-testing update logitechmediaserver

Castalla, can you test the update on the Cubie as well.

Anyone with any issues after updating, you can always downgrade back to
the, (known to be good), 7.8.0-0.8.20130315git1363340458 release.

  sudo yum downgrade logitechmediaserver