--------------------

> Notes: This has reversed the HDMI DMIX patch reversion. Not that it
> matters as it didn't help with the issue anyway.
>
> Wandboard kernel git, branch wandboard, up to and including:
> 64fee2d5ee42688a813a33b0d2f047f3dcc6b56f Wandboard : Fix SDHC platform
> data
> Plus:
> as-patch1-sgtl5000.patch
> as-patch2-usb-mixer.patch
> as-patch3-hdmi-debug.patch
> rssi.patch
> snd-usb-asyncaudio (hiface module)
>
> selinux is built-in but disabled by default. Can be enabled with
> selinux=1 in uEnv.txt bootargs. (Not that I expect that anyone would
> want it to be enabled.) kernel audit support enabled. uinput.ko
> module.
>
> EDIT: If you have any feelings about the load avg being too high with
> the previous 'lean and mean' kernels don't install this. Load avg is
> only likely to increase rather than decrease! I'm currently looking at
> 'load average: 3.57, 3.46, 3.51', but then to be fair I am running
> LMS, music sourced via nfs share and two clients running against it,
> both streaming 192k files. One thing that is already clear, even if
> load avg does seem to be higher than it might be on a comparable ARM
> device, it is IOWAIT related not cpu bound. I don't really think it is
> an issue, regardless of what the numbers are saying.

Hi JackOfAll.

Yes load is higher just installed it, but it's working great...

I have been playing for nearly +20 hours on R3 , and the only issues
i have was with a

sudo reboot , after installing the new kernel. Was missing the -r

Regards what you have already done, it's amazing.

In my opinion the R3 is working and It's very very stable, so
if you and Triode helps John on the hardware side, you might be
the only one has what it takes.

What is actual missing on R3 right now, besides small things ??

Regards Translation :

My suggestion would be. Anyone how had make the translation could
write a little howto, so us simple people could start doing the
languages
I can help doing danish over the weekend.

I just don't know which files I should change...

/Best Michael.