Something else we need..... Having had a couple of conversations
yesterday about the website design, although we can pull together info
and write more to put on there, aside from a couple of stock Wandboard
PCB pictures, we are a bit lacking in the images dept. What I would like
is a couple of shots, of say, a WB in its plastic case, wi-fi antenna
sticking up in the air, sat on top of an external USB DAC, LED's
glowing, maybe LED's on the front of the DAC showing it locked at a
sample rate. (Don't want to show a spaghetti like mess of wiring. Neat
and tidy.) Maybe on a hi-fi rack with other audio equipment. Maybe have
a CD or something else in the shot, 1. so it obvious to a casual visitor
that it plays music and 2. so we have something in the shot that people
will be familiar with that shows the relative size of the WB. Does that
make sense? Anyone with photographic tendencies? Looking for something
more than a fool (like me) with a mega-pixel phone camera just pointing
and clicking. Not suggesting that you need to be a pro that does product
photography for a living, but it needs a little thought than just a
random shot of a WB sat on top of a stack of magazines or wires.