JackOfAll wrote:
> Castalla,
>
> I tried but I couldn't reproduce this, so that's why I asked for you to
> send me one of your mp3 files. I see what you mean about the elapsed
> time jumping back at the end of the track, when there isn't a next track
> to play, but I'm not getting any unwanted noise at the end of the track
> from the analogue output of the Touch. Are you using the analogue out,
> or do you have an external DAC connected?
>
> I am running LMS on the Wandboard, 7.8.0 - 1366815258, from the
> logitechmediaserver-7.8.0-0.12.20130425git1366815258 package. Firmware
> on the Touch is version 7.8.0-r16739. Do you have the same firmware?

This is driving me nuts!   I am using the analogue out only.  Same
firmware version.

I newly downloaded the 2 offending files (RC & a Natacha Atlas track)
from Amazon - both end with noise!   I also notice that if I then select
a completely different track, then there's a short click as the second
track begins.

Is there any way I could install the same LMS as you - the 258 version.