@ LaLinea - Thank you for the feed-back. I hope the comment problem is
fixed now, I have also added pages that allow you to report your
findings with various USB-DAC and WiFi dongles.

Please all piCorePlayer users, It would be great if you would fill in
information on the USB-DAC and WiFi dongle that you use with the
piCorePlayer on the new page.

https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

Then we should be able to build a database on working devices which
would be helpful for new owners of a Raspberry board when they have to
decide which USB-DAC to buy.

I hope to release a new version soon with an updated kernel. The new
kernel seems to be better in regards to the USB-DACs.

Steen