gregb wrote:
> I am suspicious the "newer" LMS mechanism of rotating files has fooled
> me to believe log file access via LMS web page was not working, I
> suspect LMS scan completed just before the file rotation, and LMS showed
> a blank page representing zero length log files. It's clumsy to access
> log files via ssh from previous day activities.

No matter what settings we give to logrotate, (monthly, weekly, size,
etc.), it is always going to be the case that immediately after the
current log file is "archived" you will no longer be able to view it
from the LMS Web-GUI. ;) Feel free to delete
-/etc/logrotate.d/squeezeboxserver- if you don't want the logrotate
behaviour.