--------------------

> Update...

  >   >
  > sudo csos-cleanUpdate-testing squeezelite

--------------------

I think the main question is whether it works at 384/352k.  I can only
test upsampling to 96k given the dacs I have at present...

It is currently doing the upsampling in the same thread as the decode.
Given flac decode is minimal cpu I thought on a 2 core machine this is
probably ok, but I want to know if we can run in real time for the
target sample rates.  If not then we will need to change the resampling
params.  At present its only flac and pcm.  I was thinking that for
other codecs we don't resample as they will need more cpu power to do
the lossy decode anyway and the audio quality will be less due to the
codec.