Triode wrote:
> Squeezelite resample branch should now support all codecs and
> dynamically load the library.
>
> John - I think we are at the stage where we can assume resampling is
> available from squeezelite - seems to work well, but interested if you
> have managed to test?

Hi Triode,
I have been laying out boards every waking moment for the last couple
weeks, I've been having dreams like TRON only I'm inside multilayer
boards trying to find processor pins to connect to! Actually kind of a
cross between TRON and Avatar. Very strange.

Anyway one board is going out to fab tonight so I can start looking at
things again.

I haven't been keeping up on this thread, currently I just have R3 on
the wandboard. Is there an Image I can load and/or upgrade that has the
resampling? And the details of how I can set the resampling parameters?

Maybe by the end of the week I can try this, I would love to try
different SoX paramters and see how they sound on  my test board.

Thanks,

John S.