Clive/Adrian,

Today I have got my WBQUAD.

After inserting my SDCARD (Sandisk 16 GB Class 10) the WB didn't boot up
at all. Indeed my router didn't assigned any IP address to it. After
waiting for 5 min, I power off/on the WB and this time it got an IP
address from the router and as such I was able to SSH to the WB.
Jivelite came up but it looked like frozen, indeed I wasn't able to use
the Logitech Squeezebox controller via FLIRC. Again after waiting for a
while, I power off/on again and finally I was able to select the
Language in Jivelite and go through the usual set-up. To be honest this
is what happened when I installed the R6 on my WBDUAL...please let me
know if can provide some useful information to you...

Primary system: Squeezebox Touch, iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Little
Doc DAC I, Virtue Audio One, Philips DVP3580, Mission M34i.
Secondary system: Wandboard Dual with CSOS R6, iPengHD/Squeezepad on
iPad3, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C V2, Little
Dot III, AKG K 702.