Alcaudon wrote:
> I've just spent a couple of minutes now with R7, but everything seems to
> be fine to me, no jivelite locks so far (did just a few reboots though)
> and music playing fine. I'm using a quad and I've tested it with both a
> class 4 and a class 10 SD cards (class 4 is terribly slow, didn't
> remember it to be that slow).

Thank you for the feedback.

Alberto,

I have successfully tested the R7 quad image. No issues for me with
jivelite...... Can I suggest if you haven't already, write the image to
the card again, and start from scratch. (And of course, make sure you
use the quad image for the quad! ;))

Anyone else tried the R7 quad image? Would appreciate another successful
report.