Hello and thanks för this very neat and esy and good software.

Now i´ve set up my raspberry with picore, downloaded latest image, and
i´m using it to play through headphone output and everything works
superb except one thing. As i have 2 other Squeezeboxes, i have
synchronized the Picoreplayer with one of the Squeezeboxes and played
from my spotify app in logitechs box. They started play together but the
music is not synced all the time. It sounds that the Picore has a hard
time catching up to the Logitech´s player and it goes up and down all
the time: sound is synced now but after a couple of seconds it is not
and then it is synced again and then not etc...

The player is using a wired LAN connection.

As i´m a noob in both Linux and PiCore maybe i´ve mised some settings?