JohnSwenson wrote:
> I'm having a similar issue with the webgui for squeezelite, I'm testing
> multiple USB DACs in different configurations which require restarting
> squeezelite frequently. Sometimes when I do the restart (or stop or save
> and restart) the logo shows for awhile then the page goes blank. It will
> never come back.

John, are you stopping the squeezelite service *before* unplugging the
DAC that it is currently using? Even if it is not playing music
currently, if it the squeezelite player is "ON" it has the audio device
open and is sending it "silence" samples. The issues that I've seen with
it not wanting to stop the service or hanging, are due to it trying to
close a device that it had open, but has been removed. If not already
doing so, I'd suggest stopping the service, unplugging the DAC, plug in
the new DAC, reconfigure and save, start the service.