Reposting here from Squeezebox Replacement thread as per suggestion of
JackOfAll.

I have loaded CSOS-Wandboard-Dual-F19-R1-20130811-1.img onto a Wandboard
Dual. Initially had problems getting it to operate on wireless but
succeeded and had it running fine for a couple of days. Then it dropped
off LAN so I restarted it (power off/on) but it wouldn't come active
(not visible on LAN either wireless or wired). So I copied the .img back
onto the micro SD card. It came up OK initially on wired LAN so set up
wireless as per instructions and restarted. Wouldn't come up, same
problem. Re imaged and same problem again. Also tried the Wandboard
Ubuntu .img and had similar problems. Only .img that seems to survive
restarts and work on wireless is Yocto.

My thoughts are along the lines that the files are being corrupted on
the SD card during power down/up. Any suggestions or people with similar
issues? Any feedback appreciated.

BTW, have Squeezelite on as Raspberry Pi and that works really well, in
fact unable to tell the difference between my heavily modified CD player
(my reference source) and the RPi/homemade USB DAC with FLAC files. If I
can't get the Wandboard going I will go get me another RPi!

Thanks.

Update, have re-imaged SD card and re-tested. Jivelite comes up, web
interface accessible and Wandboard recognised by LMS, all via wired LAN.
I then simply issued halt via web interface, once web interface and
Jivelite had gone (plus waited another minute) powered off Wandboared
then powered up again. Nothing, no Jivelite, no recognition by LMS. So
seems just halting and restarting causing my problem. Not at all sure
that its is the CSOS image causing this - as above the Yucto image does
work tho its a very small image. Any help or pointers greatly accepted.

Cheers