JohnSwenson wrote:

> I'm still having  problems with bluetooth.  The subsystem seems to be up
> and running, I  can run things like hcitools, but still can't pair
> anything. I've tried to run simple-agent (which is a python script) but
> it can't find the BLUEZ-UTILS python module.  I tried and can't find it
> anywhere. I probably don't have the right repository set for yum, but I
> can't find anything on the net which says where I can find this.
>

> John S.

B-U didn't exist for F18 so I doubt there's anything for F19.  I tried
simply using the scripts from the Debian bluez-utils - got a whole bunch
of errors (seg. fault if I recall).  The only way I got BT working was
to set up the devices in Debian (another pain), then copy over the
config files, etc. to fedora.  It was a pain in the proverbial - totally
hit'n'miss.

Strange that no-one has a definitive guide to setting up BT in linux
terminal.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio + remote
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker
Cubieboard + Fedora 18 + LMS 7.8 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers