This is a short update on the wireless ad-hoc mode.

As a temporary workaround I have created a service that runs at boot.
This service configures the wireless interface to ad-hoc mode along with
the other configuration parameters as specified in my previous post.
This seems to be working fine for now, although I guess it would be a
better solution to configure the wireless interface through the standard
CSOS means.

For those who are interested I have attached a text file that explains
how to do it. But just be aware that this is not “official”.

|Filename: How to create a service to configure wireless adhoc.txt  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15337|

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard behind the bedroom ceiling
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.2. w iTunes plugin
iPeng on iPod Touch.
SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon