First of all thanks for this great software! It's running perfectly in a
synched multiroom installation here, lms also running on a Pi.

There is one thing that bothers me though, and that's cables...
Currently I'm using an HDMI audio converter to get sound to my speakers,
and that makes things messy. Sound is wonderful, but the whole setup
uses up too much space and causes too much clutter.

Now there is a solution, the hifiberry.com addon board for the rpi which
takes care of the D/A converting right on the Pi.
What I'd like to know is, if you could include the needed modules and
libs in picoreplayer to make this work. It's already in the latest Pi
firmware and working out of the box on Raspbian and Raspbmc, but this
would be an ideal supplement for picoreplayer as well.
Do you think it would be possible to add this in the next picoreplayer
revision?

Thanks!