Triode wrote:
> LocalPlayer 1.5 is now available via my plugin repo:
> http://triodeplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo.xml
>
> I'd appreciate it if a couple of people could test this on windows
> before I migrate it to the main plugin repo.  Version 1.5 includes
> squeezelite 1.5, no other changes.

I've not regular access to Windows (I have to swear in blood not to muck
up my partner's PC before even touching it), but it's working fine on my
VortexBox (ancient fedora) via USB to a Meridian Explorer DAC.  Have
tried tracks up to 24/192 with no problem, which is to say it sounds
great to my poor ears.

Squeezelite 1.5 is also running fine playing the same (via home network)
on my ubuntu 12.04 desktop using alsa, built-in sound card and analogue
out to headphones (just to prove it works).

LMS 7.8 on VortexBox Midi, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch with
EDO on Ethernet, coax out to a Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC. Wireless
Xubuntu laptop controls server using Chromium.   Meridian Explorer USB
DAC to listen to LMS via Squeezelite on Vortexbox & other PCs as
required.  Spare Touch in loft!